Monday, November 15, 2010
When you are trying to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 Beta from Program and Features, it is not in the Program list but available in the installed update.
In order to uninstall the IE 9 Beta, you have to apply the following steps given below.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features or Uninstall a program. Alternative, simple type appwiz.cpl into run and press OK button to continue.
- In the left slide panel, click on View installed updates.
- Find and double click on Window Internet Explorer 9.
- Restart your system when program is uninstall successfully.
- After restart, your last installed version of Internet Explorer will be restored.